Wednesday, November 29, 2006

glorious wednesday.

I read like twenty pages at my favorite book store while being hiddenly stared by a hot guy.

hiddenly. Whats hiddenly you say?
Well he'll stare when I am not looking.
Then I'll stare when he isn't looking.
I caught him looking twice. TWICE!
I know. I know. Its SOOOO high school, ugh get a grip. It was cute.

this happened, while reading a great book, which made me laugh outloud, in front of my hidden stare-er. Oh yes.
Maybe I'll see him again.
btw: he was blonde....probably has blue eyes.
.........and I was reading my sex novelia (romance novel)
so. Yea, turned on baby.



moving onnn..

Then off to work, which was mighty fun. I laughed AND was hit on by A LOT of people.
We were giving out calenders and this guy was looking at them.
I told him, "go ahead and take one sir, they are free."
"oo. Ok. Are you in it?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

My buddy co-worker Tee, told me I should have said yes, december.
Then watch him flip to december...and then laugh.
Everyone was a bit harsh lol.
Someone called someone a monkey. But it was all for play.
GOSH, I loovvve this job.


OHH Channy! You know that guy that barged into our table that one night at outback. Remember he just sat down and asked, "so what happened?"
The friend of the "owner of outback" we got kicked out.
That GUY. I waited on him. I waited on the asshole himself and now, his stupid RUDE friend.


moving on again..

I found out what class I am gonna take for my 8 o'clock hour MWF.
Religions. Give me strength to endure this class, honestly.



Yesterday in the early afternoon I was called by Marie asking if me and channy would be able to hang out. I said sure, UNTIL she said at eight o'clock at night.
Then she tells me she has been in town for a few days..AND she is leaving tomorrow (which is today)
Why didn't she call earlier? Like when she was driving here.
"Hey Keish, I am coming into town in a few hours. Are you free today?"
And she asked to hang out at such a late hour. I could have went anyway, but I have things to do, such as give my body rest to wake up at 5 in the morning.
Do my project and read my literature assignment.
No, I do NOT just drop my duties. I want to, but come on!
If I haven't seen my friends in weeks and had the notion that I am driving back home, my phone would be out so fast.....

*sigh*
whatever.

Chantel isn't taking it well.
She is more angry than sad. I am more sad than angry.
She never gets phone calls from Marie anymore..*sigh*
I didn't know I was just somebody to have "hangout" just for extra company.


anyway. Regardless, my day went swell. So..
have a happy wednesday, I am. =D

3 people stopped by

Blogger Mailyn said:

LOL at the calendar guy. I agree with the coworker, you should have!!!

I see we have lost interest in Roberto. Anyone else we are interested in? Besides stalkerish bookstore guy? LOL. You should go back and see if he is there. I mean, if he was cute enough to go back for. :-P

9:59 AM, November 30, 2006  
Blogger Keish said:

I know. I totally should have, but again, I am too shy for anything.

STALKERISH!??! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
gurlfreeend he was hot ass baby, fo sho.
HAHAHA!

I should buy those ultra sheek pencil cameras so I snap a photo of all the spontaneous males running into me, eh?

4:49 PM, November 30, 2006  
Blogger Mailyn said:

Oh man I need one of those!!!! If you get one lemme know cuz then I could stalk all the hot guys and take piccies! XD

9:16 AM, December 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home