Friday, December 22, 2006

are you ready?

Are you in that chipper Christmas spirit? I am not. I don't know. I usually am, but I am not right now, for some reason.

I am almost done with the Knight Series and I am quite sad because that is the last romance book that I will be reading..in a while. I do not know what romance book to read after that. I hate looking for romance books.
Though, that series WAS in my tbr list. So maybe my earlier self finding books wasn't so bad.

I will make a HUGE review of all of them. (I hope I can remember. Each book is better than the last)
This series HAS to be reviewed..its is quite a different type of series all together.
First what series as SEVEN romance books, thats are hot, entertaining, suspenseful, and LONG!
Each book is more than 450 pages long. Yes, when you read then you wonder how you were to able to read 200 pages in two hours.

But I digress.
I am finally out of the hellhole of the teller drive up. I will, thankfully, come back home to the main lobby.
I did not like working in the drive up. It is so different to what I am so used to, and I do not like being berated because I did not know at first. But thats is the work of many jobs, thank God my job is not like that at all.

Well. im off to read.

0 people stopped by

Post a Comment

<< Home