Sunday, December 17, 2006

christmas list

  1. a billion dollar books a million gift card
  2. rebel xt digital camera
  3. my "guy."

three things. All I want Mr. Santa. So ok..one and three seem a bit..out there, but you can do it righhht?
HAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway. Devil takes a Bride by Gaelen Foley is going by so WELL. I cried, I laughed, I smacked my forehead and scream idiot. This book is fab!
The only thing I hate about it is the hidden triangles.
He knows something, he won't tell her. She knows something but doesn't know it pertains to him. She knows SOMEONE yet doesn't know it pertains to him, but if he told her then that SOMEONE would reunite with him. That someone is his sister. OMG.
Its annoying lol. Devlin, which I love his name btw, is a total babe! And Miss Lizzie is such a innocent tease! UGH. I can't wait till they finally get together. Its gonna be hot.

I highlighted my hair light brown. I am not used to it. Its coppery. Redish..brownish..blondish.
I don't know what the hell it is.

Moving on again, I spent a good hour oogling at the upcoming movie 300. OMG, I cannot wait. Anyone seen the trailor. Well one of them has an ending scene where like 7 men are like barechested. All washboard. ALL big and busty. Its...strange to see so many of those lol.
OH boy, CANNOT WAIT.

The movies I cannot wait to see are:

  1. 300
  2. Charlotte's Web
  3. Harry Potter
  4. Apocalypto (yes I know its out already)
  5. Eragon (this too)
  6. Blood Diamond
  7. The Wedding
  8. The Good Shepherd
  9. The Good German
  10. Dreamgirls
I started a new skin care regimen to help my acne. I do not have SEVERE acne is just the annoying breakouts I always get. Murad Acne complex. So far so good. I like it. It doesn't burn since I am used to the medicine they use.
I get tired of people saying OMG BURNS. I tried EVERYTHING yet THIISSS BURRRNNS.
honey, if you tried everything then 1.0% of salystic acid won't hurt a dead cell on your face.
It tingles, buts its refreshing. When you use the wash, the scent is like a mentol type, it honestly wakes me up in the morning lol. I LOVE it. I hope it works and I'll get the baby butt skin on my face again.
Also, I think my makeup might be hurting my face too. So I am migrating to something new and more acne safe. Anyone know any GOOD makeup out there. I was looking at that pure makeup by maybelline I think. Made of water.
I dunno. Help me out.

I am going to try to make a new template today or tomorrow. I am getting tired of this brown stuff. It is quite dull after a while. OH speaking of new templates, Mailyn, yours is absolutely fab! Its refreshing!

Happy Sunday.

3 people stopped by

Blogger Grace said:

Keish,
You better tell me if Santa gets you #1 and/or #3, because if he does..shoot, that is SO on my list next time! ;)

And oooh, you're reading GF's series? I LOVED Lord of Fire and Lord of Ice..I cannot wait to read the rest! Are you reading them in order? And if so, how did you like the other books? (sorry, I haven't been around so I'm not sure if you've blogged about it before)

2:29 AM, December 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said:

I am on the last one!! LOL.

its is SOOOOOOOOOOO good, lemme tell you.
I should write a review, but I have been lazy to.

The other books are great. Each book gets better and better.
My favorite is, well, the last one I read, One night of Sin.

=D i love GF.

7:35 AM, December 21, 2006  
Blogger Grace said:

Oh, you've just made me even more keen to get my hands on the rest of the series! Hmmm..I think that's where I shall spend some of my Christmas money. Hahahaha.

12:22 AM, December 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home