Friday, December 15, 2006

freedom

Thank God. I am finally done with my first semester of college. A, B, B, and a C. The C was in english. I truely believe the teacher does not like me very much, or she gets the wrong vibe.
I am taking her next semester. crap. I hope I do better. Whatever.

I promised myself (and my best friend) that I would not read a thing till finals are through. So I could focus on studying and whatnot. So now, I am FINALLY reading something, I swear I was about to go crazy.
I have the two Gaelen books I have to read (on the sidebar) and then the final Gaelen book. THEN I have to read Eragon that me and my best friend are going to read together. She has already started reading it. So im behind lol. Then after that I have memoirs of a geisha to read.
So my book month for this month is pretty packed. I am gonna love it.

One of my best friends came back from Jacksonville. YAY. So finally all my girls are together. We could act like total idiots. The problems from before are long gone.

I am getting my hair highlighted tomorrow. I have naturally dark brown hair..so I was thinking of a brownish/redish color for my highlights. Its going to be swell. I am gonna bring my book to read while waiting.

So. Thats whats new in my life. No books to review or bitch about.
Happy Friday.

2 people stopped by

Blogger dancechica said:

Memoirs of a Geisha was good. I read it about two years ago. Still haven't seen the movie though. And I'm currently reading Eragon now. I've only read the prologue though, so I can't tell you how it is so far. lol. I do want to go see the movie though.

Aw that's cool you're getting highlights! I would love to get some in my own hair but I'm afraid of damaging it. Plus I'm lazy and wouldn't feel like getting touch-ups and stuff. lol.

7:43 AM, December 16, 2006  
Blogger Keish said:

so im finally INTO the next gaelen book.
The no-reading thing totally knocked my world.
But its great so far.

I got my highlights and its light brown (which is about to turn blonde lol) But I like it. My dad is all up in arms but he got over it in about 3 mins.

You damage your hair when you comb it. Getting the right conditioner works wonders =)

6:44 PM, December 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home