Thursday, December 07, 2006

i love it! I LOOOVVVE it!! *swoons*

I seem to be on overdrive over Gaelen's Knight series. GAHLEE! Right on the last page I was parked in the closest spot on the dot my bookstore opened for the next book in the series.
I had NO breaks in between books whatsoever. And from around 10-ish, I am already on the verge of breaking page 200! chYea!! This hero, Billy, is DEVINE!! OMGGGOOOD! He is SOO hot and bad and...blonde and..has tattoos and.....blonde. OMG.
I want him and the heroine is such a..spark of fire. She is nothing like other heroines I have read.
She definitely has the harlot's blood running through her blue blood!
*sigh*

Work was fun. I acted like a totally doozy in front of "big dog." The bosses of all the branches. I know him from when I interned at the operation center. Its Mario! HAHAHAHA. He's a handsome old guy. I think he' s kinda hot..in a weeiird way lol. Have you ever thought of guy that was aged OUTTA THERE and was like...oooo i'd bang him?
HAHAHA.
Anyway. Well he trained a few people for about an hour at my place of work and one of my fellow coworkers got an answer right. So I said, "high five." YET, I had my hands down low. My coworker, Matt, goes, "thats a low five."
UGH, same difference. LOL. So everyone laughed at me and Mario goes, "high five," with his hands down low. OOH, they are not gonna live that down at all. Well, not for a long time though.

I have been SICCCK. LordaMercey!! I had a headache, MIGRAINE, headache, sore throat, sneezing, congestion, coughing, ALWAYS COLD, yet I sweat, and I felt like my head was about to topple over.
That was the day after I drank about five shots of vodka HAHAHA in some mixtures.
Really bad handover? LMAO, maybe?
But truely, my coworker told me that my pores open when I drink and if you don't watch out cold weather and sickness sweeps into your body really fast. Hence making me sick.
BLEEH. I hate being sick. But the only thing that is troubling me now is the congestion and the coughing, but im sckoood.

Tomorrow is my english final. I hope I do well! I am not really scared at all. I think I can pull this off. I have to remember some steps that I always keep forgetting but alas, usually when something reallly important arises I do extravagant.

But I just wanting to let you know what is going on in my life. New books and new things.
No new boys, excluding the always random ones at work.

Happy Thursday!

3 people stopped by

Blogger Mailyn said:

LOL. Gaelen's Lord of Fire is my one and only. I also have a Pirate Prince or something like that but I haven't read it.

You and your drinking. LOL.

6:13 PM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger Mailyn said:

It's Mailyn, btw. Blogger is being stupid.

6:14 PM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger mailyn said:

dude where did you go?!?! lol

8:28 AM, December 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home