Thursday, December 28, 2006

its hard

School is about to start Thursday. A week from now. I have not gotten my books yet. Though, I should be...right? I can't wait to take those classes. I feel relieved to take classes I WANT TO TAKE. I can't wait.

I started reading Eragon, and its a good book, but it is taking me longer than usual to read. I am just breaking page one hundred. Man, thats pretty said eh? HAHAHA. But once we hit the action and so on, I'll go through the book like crazy. I only read about twenty pages a day, but I am getting there. Its better than nothing.

Christmas was fun. I got what I wanted, except a purse and sunglasses but im sckood. hehe.
I got a ring, a watch, shoes, some clothes, a vest..
nice stuff. I love what I got. I love my ring and my watch.
Everyone liked their present I got them. My mom didn't want the lotion after she knew how big it was and hot expensive it was. She never likes to get things when they are expensive but o well, she asked for it, even though she said she never did.

I can't wait for New Years. I don't know what we are gonna do but..I know me and my girls are gonna do something. I hope we aren't going to get drunk, but most likely we are haha.

9 people stopped by

Blogger Grace said:

What classes are you taking this semester? And you know, in all the three years that I've been in uni, I have yet to take a class that I've really wanted to..they have all been core/electives that aren't *that* interesting. It's awesome you're taking something you'll like. :)

Sounds like you scored like a good kid on Christmas morning! WOOHOO Keish.

HAHHAHAHA about NYE. I know that's exactly what's in store for my NYE too.

4:07 PM, December 28, 2006  
Blogger Keish said:

Gov't (Honors)
Women's Lit
Psych
Religions
College Alg

the first there are the ones I cannot wait to start.
The last two, are the yucky "i need" classes.

8:06 PM, December 28, 2006  
Blogger Grace said:

I dont even know if we have those first two classes available at my uni. Women's Lit sounds really interesting though! Keep me posted on that one. :)

What's on the agenda for the Gov't class?

1:48 AM, December 29, 2006  
Blogger Keish said:

what do you mean whats on the agenda?
Like what are we talking about now?

12:53 PM, December 30, 2006  
Blogger Grace said:

Oh, I just meant what areas do you cover in that specific class. :)

12:24 AM, December 31, 2006  
Blogger Keish said:

um i don't really know. hehe
Laws, large famous cases, duties of specific houses.
I don't know till I start taking it really.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! lol

10:27 AM, December 31, 2006  
Blogger Grace said:

Haha, I love your enthusiasm babe! That's awesome. Like I said, there aren't many people I know of who truly enjoy what they're studying.

I hope you had a fab new year!! :D

4:22 AM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger Mailyn said:

Happy New One!!!!! Once again I haven't been bloghoppin but I am sure I'll get in the swing of things soon. I hope. LOL.

10:03 AM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger Rowena said:

Hey girly!

Happy New Years! I hope you had a good and safe New Years Eve sweetums!

Someone is excited about school? Go you!

1:30 PM, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home