Saturday, January 27, 2007

from lovely Ames.

Science Fiction, Fantasy or Horror?

I don't do well with either of these but SciFi has its moments.

Hardback or Trade Paperback or Mass Market Paperback?

MMP, its convenient, light weight, and cheap. hey?

Heinlein or Asimov?

never heard of this..?

Amazon or Brick and Mortar?

Amazon.

Barnes & Noble or Borders?

neither. Books a Million is where I go. (plus B&N here have RUDE people!)

Hitchhiker or Discworld?

What are these?? Never heard of them.

Bookmark or Dogear?

Bookmark.

Alphabetize by author Alphabetize by title or random?

um random lol.

Keep, Throw Away or Sell?

if im NICE, then I donate to the library, otherwise, I keep.

Keep dustjacket or toss it?

I keep the dustjacket but...

Read with dustjacket or remove it?

oh that sucker comes off.

Short story or novel?

novels.

Harry Potter or Lemony Snicket?

HP.

Stop reading when tired or at chapter breaks?

when I am really tired, i stop, but i usually force myself to finish till the end of the chapter.

“It was a dark and stormy night” or “Once upon a time”?

"it was a dark and stormy night."

Buy or Borrow?

i usually borrow (i love my library) but if they don't have it, and no other library has it (since we can request them) then off the books a million i go.

Buying choice: Book Reviews, Recommendation or Browse?

All really. But gezz just looking around gets you interested in so many books

Lewis or Tolkien?

I like Lewis better.

Collection (short stories by the same author) or Anthology (short stories by different authors)?

anthology.

Tidy ending or Cliffhanger?

Tidy ending. But those series book I read, are the books of Cliffhangers!

Morning reading, Afternoon reading or Nighttime reading?

morning and nite. I read right when i get up and right before i go to bed.

Standalone or Series?

I enjoy both, really.

Urban fantasy or high fantasy?

both are nice.

New or used?

Both.

Favorite book of which nobody else has heard?

The Naked Marquis. Looks kinda CHEE

Top 5 favorite books read last year?

The Knight Miscellany was damn good.

Top 5 favorite books of all time?

oh gez.

5 favorite series?

Knight Miscellany by Gaelen Foley, Swanlea Spinster Series by Sabrina Jeffries, HP series, Sisterhood of Traveling Pants by Brashares, and Unfortunate Events by Lemony.

1 people stopped by

Blogger ~ames~ said:

LOL I had a difficult time coming up with my fave books of all time too. :P

9:32 PM, January 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home