Wednesday, January 10, 2007

grand.

So how is everything going? I am doing great with my new classes. I love them EXCEPT my religions class because my teacher is a LOOONEY!

"When I go backpacking up in the mountains and I reach a cliff edge. I look down and then across. Seeing the valley's and smelling the fresh air. I look down again...
and what do you think I want to do..?
hmmmm??"



here I am thinking, oh please, don't say it. Don't make yourself more WEIRD than you usually are!!

"I think of jumping. Feeling the wind and the adrenaline and feeling that rush...!"

FREAKO MANIAC. OMG. I cannot stand her, and this is the class I am required to have for my degree and I have to deal with THIS first thing in the morning!!!!

hahahaha.

"I wanna jump!" LMAO. Go ahead and jump lady..go ahead!

SO I did just random four crunches last night. My abs hurt. I could have done more but for some reason, I just did four. And now...my abs hurt. Yea, a bit out of shape lol!

Memoirs of a geisha is going well so far. It is taking me longer due to the non-romance, but I am trying (desperately) of weaning myself off just reading just romance. But its going well so far being a non-romance.
Anyway. Have a great friday!!

4 people stopped by

Blogger Mailyn said:

Maybe she wants to go parachuting or something. LMAO! What a freak.

7:37 PM, January 10, 2007  
Blogger Rowena said:

Whoa dang, she's an odd one.

4:18 PM, January 11, 2007  
Blogger ~ames~ said:

Hey Keisha, it's been a long time since I've come by. I'm sorry. I love the look!

LOL @ your looney professor!

Have you seen the Memoirs movie?

5:13 PM, January 12, 2007  
Blogger Keish said:

Nope. Haven't seen the movie, but would love to once I am finished with the book.

8:22 PM, January 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home