Monday, January 22, 2007

im still here!

Ok. So I have come and gone, and I just want to let ya'll know, I am STILL here!
I am just "occupied," and I am mostly roaming on myspace more.

But I am planning on doing a brand new spanking template by February.

I am still on Memoirs (yea, i know)
I have NO CLUE what to read after it, and of course it HAS to be romance. lemme tell you.
All my authors are not having upcoming books till later in the year.

Gaelen Foley's next installation is March! UGGH, yet I cannot wait.
well there is the next HP, coming out, so theres that.

Anyway, im kicking. School is very kicking and work is fun fun.
SO until next time, I drop by!

Lovies!!

2 people stopped by

Blogger Mailyn said:

I've been oout too. How's school? I need to catch up to everyone! LOL.

Dude you need to try something other than romance so you can do the in-between fave authors.

5:12 PM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger Keish said:

I wish I could, so reading other material won't be such a drag!

I do, unfortunately, read junk books.
No philosophy. No historicals.
Just romance and the sort of the like.

OH well.
School is fun.
Its really late right now, and tomorrow is when I get my surgery.
(getting my wisdom teeth pulled)
so im going to be cooped up in my room for a while.
I will probably make a new layout and have two new posts lol.
Maybe have Memoirs done.
AND get random studying for classes added in too.

catch ya tomorrow, while im drugggged.

8:22 PM, January 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home