Saturday, January 27, 2007

the sore weekend.

I had my surgery on my teeth yesterday. I went really well and right now, I have just minor pain and a bit of soreness, but that is expected.
So while im in this recoup stage I made a new template. Its simple, skinny, and chique. I like it.
I put February's calender because January is almost over. Just think "future" haha.
I haven't read today nor yesterday, but I will tonight. I hope to finish this book soon.

I rearranged my room and a whole bunch of paper and books where moved out. I got kinda worried. I thought my mom said she was going to "get rid" of the books. But she meant just putting them in a box and placing them in the garage. Still, my babies..in the cold dark garage. HAHA.

Anyway. Tell me what you have been doing this weekend.

0 people stopped by

Post a Comment

<< Home