Sunday, March 04, 2007

the ngt of all ngts

WARNING: SAILOR LANGUAGE AHEAD. LOL

So I am talking to this incredible guy. He works with the same employer and UGH, he's such a BABE!
We planned it out to where we would hang out one weekend. And we did. We hung out at my most favoritest place to hang: Jen's Apt. We had SOOOO much funnnn!!

Lets start off the night saying that I kissed my best friends, which were girls, more than I kissed men. Does that make me a lesbian? Its not so bad, this girl on girl action. I just need a bit more of this hot male action. But its getting there. I slept with a man last night. Sir Michael (He's such a fucking babe!!! I like him!)
We just slept, as in sleeping. OMGG! He's such a nice cuddler and he smells sooo good. Even in the morning, he smelled like morning musk and old spice. I didn't want to get outta bed.
I LOOKED bad hahaha. I needed a shower, yes ma'am. But im all clean now. I ate at the same place twice, corams: one for "bfast,lunch,dinner" and then for bfast for today. I felt sick while there, i couldn't eat a thing.
Man I drank a lot last night HAHAHAHA. Chantel you're beer rocks the shit!!!
Dan, awesome job. I didn't know you were like that. Mister "i drink liquor and I bring it in a lime colored suitcase" LMAO. Your KILLER whatchayamacall-it sissy slap drink. OH MAN. That did me in. I love love fruity drinks and that one was THE SHITT. I couldn't even taste the vodka or the rum or whatever else you put in there. That is officially my favorite drink now lol.


So I wasn't suppose to be spending the night, but I totally wanted to. I told my mom that I was spending the night and my dad doesn't believe that I should be because that is not what "proper young adults do." whatev! So I spent the night and my brother is txtn me all these msg's like parents called the cops and mom and dad are pissed blahblah. I come home today and my mom gives me the talk of course, of calling the phone "letting us know what you're doing". I say I am sorry and then hop into the shower. I come out and my brother and my mom and like screaming fucking bloody murder. I am like the hell is going on? So my brother is in more trouble than me. Aint that a doosey? Mom's out gardening lol. She's blowing off steam. But I would thought that my room would have been totally messed up and my clothes out in the yard, but it wasn't. My room as a matter of fact looks cleaner than i left it (or I did a really good job cleaning earlier) My laptop is gone and the current book I am reading is gone, as obvious punishment. Now I don't really mind about the laptop now, since I am on the desktop and the book is a book I hafta read at school so I don't care. Now if I was reading a romance eBook on my laptop, hell is on earth and if I had a romance book, again, hell is on earth. But im alright. I am just happy I didn't get whipped or..grounded or..whatever.

0 people stopped by

Post a Comment

<< Home