Monday, August 27, 2007

forever

ok. so i haven't been blogging in forever. i am slacking.
someone slap my hand haha.

well let me update everyone:

i am single. IDIOTIC insane ME for wasting my time.
seriously, someone HAS to slap my hand. 'Specially for that!
men, well little boys, with debt high at the mountains isn't good boyfriends.
PLUS he had the tendency to always complain about not having money.
LIKE i was gonna "give him a hand." please.
He is a collections agent and is IN collections. fucking sad sad case!
I lose interest in him SOOO damn quiet, I scared myself.

I am back into school. YAY..ehh. lol. I shall be going to a major university next summer, sooo that is what I am really excited about. I shall be far away from home and with my amiga.

I still work the same place. I love it. Nothing has changed there. Same ol same ol.

I am still nose deep in romance books. Haven't stopped since the last time I talked to ya.

i really really neeeeeeed to update my page. Its soo old. I have only been on myspace.
Yeah, neglection is bad.

but friends. talk to me. Tell me info!

1 people stopped by

Blogger Rowena said:

oh wow, so there was a boy in the picture, huh? and now he's no more??? You poor thing...I'm glad you're not seeing him anymore though because seriously...he sounds like a loser!

Hugs,
Rowena

6:23 PM, September 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home