Tuesday, September 25, 2007

school + work

Earlier in the year, I had this one guy in one of my classes that questioned my teacher on every little damn thing.
Mister know it all. I guess he is used to being..noticed? The kid with the daily gold sticker.

well the teacher I am in the class for, doesn't roll like that. Whenever he said something, the teacher would contradict every thing he would say. And when she does that, I am grinning to myself.

"Shot down"

Don't you hate kids like that? You just want them to shut up and have the teacher teach the lesson?
He doesn't talk anymore thankfully.

Also. I kinda blabbed to a guy in the class that "that guy" is sooo damned annoying and so on and so forth, without me thinking, "hey maybe they know each other."
I don't care. At least he's a mute.

I had a test in every single class except one, and this is the test I am dreading. I don't think I will fail this. I think it will be very straightforward, but the teacher teaches in a way that I haven't been taught before. So its new. I am used to the teacher writing stuff down. Having powerpoint. Going with the book. This teacher just talks, and boy does she talk fast. So I just put my pen down, and listened. There is no way in hell I will go through hand cramps every class period. No sir.
I do believe I have failed my macroEco test. That was a bitch. I never had a test like that in my life. I will be happy with a F plus. LOL

The class that I thought I would be very bad in, is actually the class that I am doing the most well in. I am surprised, but in all honesty, its how the teacher teaches the material. Not the person, though that helps.

Work today was boring. I hate it when its really dead because time goes by so slow. Since there was rarely anybody coming in today, the radio was easier to hear. I heard some songs that I have not heard in ages. So I would catch myself humming to the song, sometimes with the member in front of me. This one guy was blushing all over. I am like..are you ok?
"Its just a really good song."
He was lovely.
I really thought I would have a member that would have a mean ugly attitude. I felt like I would. I haven't had one in a bit, but boy I kinda wanted one today. I was ready to talk back with smack. But alas, just the nice people who smile and blush. Maybe next time.

0 people stopped by

Post a Comment

<< Home